DOG KENNELS – LARGE OUTDOOR TIMBER KENNELS
What would your life be like without the comforting presence of your dog?
Who greets you more affectionately after a hard day at work than your dog, those smiling eyes and wagging tail make you feel everything is alright?
That unconditional dog love is the reason we call them our best friend.
Isn’t it only natural that you return that love by making sure your dog has a really special place to call home?
That’s why Somerzby has designed the ultimate dog kennel for your dog: the Somerzby wooden dog kennels.
When you choose a Somerzby wooden dog kennel you are providing a warm, dry, healthy, and comfortable shelter where your dog can rest in complete security out of the weather and free from the intrusion of annoying insects and cold damp winds.
Give your dog the gift of a Somerzby wooden kennel.
WHY ARE OUR KENNELS SO GOOD?
At Somerzby we know how important your dog is to you. We also know the value of the Somerzby reputation for quality products.
QUALITY DOG KENNELS
That’s why the Somerzby wooden dog kennels, like all our Somerzby products, feature only the very best quality materials, design and craftsmanship.
Somerzby wooden dog kennels stand out from the pack thanks to outstanding features including:
- Waterproof asphalt sloping roof drains water away quickly preventing any moisture entering the inside of the kennel
- Solid rot resistant wooden construction – will last for many years (human years, not dog years)
- Stained with a non-toxic water-based stain for added water resistance–completely safe for your animals and for curious young children
- Hinged roof opens and floor simply lifts out for easy cleaning
- Plastic flaps hanging over the entrance keep out annoying flies and other insects and reduce cold winter draughts
- Specially designed feet raise the floor above the ground keeping out moisture and providing summer ventilation
- Plus the Somerzby wooden dog kennels look amazing with the richly coloured wood grain contrasting with the asphalt roof and charcoal coloured trim.
IS WOOD THE BEST MATERIAL?
We know the special place that your dog has in your heart and that’s why we are offering you the best wooden kennel on the market.
Wood is one of the best materials for your dog kennel because wooden kennels are:
- Better for your dog’s health – wood insulates from temperature extremes or exposure to moisture and wind better than other commonly used materials such as tin
- Good for the environment – wood is highly recyclable and we use a non-toxic water-based stain that is safe for your animals and for the environment
- Almost as beautiful as your dog – our kennels look great anywhere.
The Somerzby wooden dog kennel is a really upmarket piece of real estate for your dog. Your dog gives so much; now you can return the favour with a Somerzby wooden dog kennel.
SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE DOGS
Somerzby have the perfect size kennel for small, medium or large dogs.
Our extensive range includes:
- Extra Large Single Door (L115cm x W84cm x H84cm) CABIN
- Extra Large Double Door (L120cm x W81cm x H82cm) DUPLEX
- Extra Extra Large Single Door (L127cm x W95cm x H95cm) HAVEN
- Extra Extra Large Double Door (L150cm x W90cm x H110cm) DEN
All the Somerzby our quality dog kennels are weatherproof, and each of our kennel features, easy cleaning, solid timber, water resistant, pets safe and are specially designed for comfort and easy care.
SOMERZBY DOG KENNEL SIZING GUIDE
It’s important to choose the right size kennel for your dog for a number of reasons.
WHAT SIZE DO YOU NEED?See Sizing Guide
If the kennel is too big your dog may:
- Find it hard to keep warm in the colder months because there is too much space for its body heat to warm up
- Not feel so secure—dogs like to feel enclosed in their secure little den
- Start to use the extra space as a toilet
If the kennel is too small your dog may:
- Be uncomfortable and stressed
- Develop destructive behaviours and attempt to escape
- Get too hot in the summer months
HOW BIG SHOULD IT BE?
When choosing the best size for your dog, take into account their needs.
A cramped kennel or one that is too large can both be uncomfortable and frustrating to live in, so for more information, check out our definitive guide to help you make sure it’s perfect fit.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We don’t like to brag, but we don’t mind when our customers do. Here are some of the testimonials we have received from our wonderful pet owners.
Just purchased a 48 inch dog cage and got a pleasant shock at the quality and price and the ease it was to put it together.
Kimberley my sales assistant was so helpful and friendly I will recommend Somerzby to all my family and friends.
yOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
Just wanna say you guys are awesome! Products are amazing and you's are always so quick to dispatch orders too.
I ordered a pet crate on Wednesday afternoon and recieved it first thing this morning, so fast, you couldn't get a letter from the next town over that fast!!!
At Somerzby, we take customer service very seriously, so don't hesitate to call us or e-mail us with any questions, or to place an order.
Somerzby Pet Products - selling online and direct to the public since 2013, with over 50,000 products sold Australia wide.
Somerzby uses the most reputable carriers in Australia giving customers peace of mind but also allows for order tracking keeping customers up to date.
ALWAYS IN STOCK
Here at Somerzby, we have an extensive range of products as well as a massive warehouse to make sure we've always got what your after in stock and ready to ship.
Somerzby are Australian Owned & Operated. We have been operating for over 7 years, and have always been Australian Owned.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE
At Somerzby we pride ourself in making the whole experience with us as carefree as possible. Our products are delivered in flat packages ready to assemble, all you need is a few basic tools.
PET CARE INFO
At Somerzby, We aim to help pet owners look after and properly care for their pets to ensure a happy and healthy relationship. We have a long list of guides answering any of your questions.