Bella Cat Tunnel Kit
Our tunnel kit is made of sturdy and durable rot-resistant Chinese fir timber, ensuring longevity and reliability. The timber base is designed to provide a comfortable walking surface for your cat, without hurting their paws. The galvanised wire mesh ensures the safety of your cat and prevents any unwanted guests from entering.
The cat tunnel kit comes in a flatpack and requires assembly. It is coated in a non-toxic, water-based light brown stain, ensuring that it blends seamlessly with your home and surroundings.
Modular Design – Endless Possibilities
The Somerzby cat tunnel kit is not just limited to connecting your cat enclosure to your house. In fact, you can also join multiple cat enclosures together using our tunnel kit, creating a larger and more exciting play area for your furry friends.
It’s modular design is versatile enough to be constructed to go around corners, allowing you to design your cat’s play area in any way you desire. With the ability to connect multiple tunnel extensions together, the possibilities for customization are endless.
Easy to Assemble
To ensure that the tunnel kit is securely fastened together, we provide a set of nuts and bolts with each kit. This makes assembly a breeze, and ensures that the tunnels are sturdy and safe for your cats to use.
So whether you want to connect your cat enclosure to your house or create a larger play area for your cats, our cat tunnel kit is the perfect solution. It is made of high-quality materials that are designed to last, and is easy to assemble and customize.
Please note: The cat tunnel kit is not designed to connect to any specific enclosure and does not come with anything to help connect it to your house. However, with its easy-to-use design, it can be installed in no time.
- Tunnel runway: L100cm x W36cm x H31cm
- Tunnel corner: L36cm x W36cm x H31cm
- Can be used to connect a cat enclosure to your house – allows your cat to come and go as it pleases
- You can connect multiple tunnels together to create a long runway
- Timber base to walk on – won’t hurt their paws
- Sturdy and durable
- Rot resistant Chinese fir timber
- Coated in non toxic, water based, light brown stain
- Galvanised wire mesh
- Comes as a flatpack, requires assembly
- Includes nuts and bolts for joining together
- NOTE: Is not designed to connect onto any specific enclosure. Does not come with anything to help connect onto your house.
- Tools required: 1 x Shifting spanner, 1 x Phillips head screwdriver
- Estimated time: 20 minutes per unit
- Skill Level: Easy – 1 person
- Tunnel only: 103.5 x 37 x 10.5cm 5kg
- Corner only: 39.5 x 37 x 10.5cm 2.8kg